"We are created as much from the dust of eternity as we are from the dust of the earth."

Monday, November 8, 2010

A good friend who is also a stay at home mom facebook'ed saying, "I'm not lovn' being a mom today... :( "
To which I responded, "I think its a sign of sanity when you have those days. Lets be honest only someone who wasn't quite clicking on all eight cylinders would LOVE being a mom all the time! Whenever I have those days I just pat myself on the back and think well at least there's one thing the kids haven't gotten yet, they may have taken over my body, my house, and my husband but at least I still have enough sanity left to know that sometimes I don't like it!"

2 comments:

  1. Jessi, I love your blog so far. Send me your email address and I'll add you to my blog: (aubriesmyth@gmail.com). Love you and see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome wisdom, and so very true:)!!

    ReplyDelete