"We are created as much from the dust of eternity as we are from the dust of the earth."

Monday, November 8, 2010

Believe!

So I am going to start blogging with this disclaimer...as India Arie sings, I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am not your expectations. No.  I am a soul that lives within. So before I start I'd like to say that I am not my blog. I am a soul. I spend all day and all night sustaining life, creating joy, and defining existence. I am a stay at home mom (SAHM). God created the world for me and I create it each day for them. I may not wash my my hair everyday, but that is because I am too busy making the sun come up for my 2 1/2 year old. I may not cook a seven course (or even a one course : ) meal every afternoon, but that is because I can't stop feeding my seven month old's curiousity. Too many children are hurt, too many adults are broken. I am blogging because the only difference between them and me is that I know who and what I am. I am a soul that lives within.

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I have always admired you, Jessi! And I'm so happy you are blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! SO glad you joined the blogging world;) You are such an inspirational person Jessi! Glad we're friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. You have such a wonderful gift with words, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! I'm so happy you did it. You have many good things to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You, my daughter, are a writer. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. I love you. Mama

    ReplyDelete