"We are created as much from the dust of eternity as we are from the dust of the earth."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

maybe my two year old should have a blog instead of me.

From the mouth of my two and a half year old son...

This morning my son requested, "brussel sprouts with garlic sauce," for breakfast.

This morning I stepped over the heat vent which caused my skirt to balloon out. My son who was watching asked, "What happened to your skirt?" I responded, "The heater vent is blowing it." After a few seconds watching he commented, "Oh, that makes you look like a princess."

Today my son was standing up at the table and fell over in my plate of food. Then he exclaimed, "Hey! Your plate tripped me!"

Yesterday I offered my son a sticker for his potty chart after he went potty successfully. He responded, "No thanks, I'm actually into candy."

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the laugh. you'll be glad you kept track of these funny things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's a kid who knows his own mind:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa! What a crack up. Too cute! I love the things kids say. It's great that you write those awesome things down to remember and read later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those comments are classic. Wow I miss you guys so much. I want to give little sam and ben big squeezes! Id love to sit and listen to sam and brea have a conversation! Love you.

    ReplyDelete